KNOWare™ CMS offers a selection of add-on modules that provide out-of-the-box functionality required by many businesses and organizations. These add-on modules allow you to create and store specialized content in the module and then re-use it on one or more pages. Depending on your package, you can mix and match modules as your needs change and evolve.
- Announcements: enter company news and/or announcements
- RSS News Feeds: add and display one or more feeds from relevant news media organizations and industry-specific sources
- Staff Lists: create separate department lists that all feed into one main staff list
- Gallery: post collections of images to show what you do
- Calendar: create one main calendar or multiple department specific calendars
- Forms: build forms to collect all types of data from site visitors
- Press: post press releases that can be displayed in multiple locations
- Special Events: create special events listings to augment calendar entries that can be included in multiple web pages
- Blog: include a blog on your website instead of using a blog tool to create your website
- Slide Show: easily upload images to include in a slideshow
- Product Categories/Product Listings: create product categories and then add item descriptions to them to create an online product catalog.
- eCommerce: create a store to sell your items
- Intranet and/or Extranet: create a separate protected area for employees, members, customers or others requiring a login and password
While it is not yet a module, we can also integrate different types of social media into your site. See Stuart Selbst Consulting for an example.